MINDSET: VARIABLE ONE
At Suffer City, we focus on four primary variables for sustaining high performance–Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery.
And we optimize these variables by answering, as best we can, a series of simple questions. For instance, here are our Mindset questions:
- What outcome are you focused on?
- What does the achievement of this outcome mean to you?
- When your desired outcome is achieved who will benefit, and how?
- What will you get more of as a result of your outcome being acheived?
- 0 to 10, how committed are you to this outcome?
- What are you willing to do in order to achieve it?
With detailed answers to these questions you can identify your true intent or desired outcome. Often times people never achieve their aim because they don’t make clear what their aim is.
It’s hard to arrive at a desitination when the destination is unclear or unknown.
Without a clear, compelling, and consise aim to shoot for everything can look like a blury, meaningless mess. You want as meaningful a future and as clear an image of it as possible, but it’s up to you to create it.
We encourage our Citizens to script no less than 500 words for each answer to the Mindset questions. These words serve as both, mental software (motivation) and a strategic plan for achievement.
And once you have a clean & compelling motivation coupled with a great strategy for action all that’s left is for you to execute.